No, not raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens. Instead, things I use in my profession and have grown to love. Here they are:
- Apps. I use Tabata Pro exclusively for circuit or interval classes. Change your work and rest times with a few simple settings. Mix and Mash allows you to blend songs seamlessly from one to another. Great for Zumba classes, it eliminates that awkward silence between songs.
- UE Mini Boom Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Love this little speaker! It is surprisingly loud and portable; great for outdoor workouts.
- Athleta Bettona Boyfriend Pants My go-to loose-fitting pant. I wear them over my workout clothes, as a stand-alone pant for running errands and even as a workout pant. You’ll fall in love with the soft, wicking material.
- Scotch Restickable Dots For mounting laminated flyers. Masking tape was wasteful. These are reusable and a sight for sore eyes!
- Tennis balls I use these personally and with my clients for myo-fascial release. Think self massage.
- Blender Bottle A cool-looking container for protein or recovery drinks. Blends ingredients completely and doesn’t leak.
So, there you go. A few of my faves. Check them out when you have time. Perhaps there is a holiday gift card that is burning a hole in your pocket!
May 2015 be a year of positive and healthy changes for you!
Please keep in mind that I’m not being sponsored by any of these products. None of these companies know I exist. I simply wanted to share products that I enjoy and use regularly.